5 Cheap and Fun Things To Do This Weekend
Need some ideas for activities with your little ones this weekend? If you’ve already done them, they’re so much fun, they bear repeating!
- Set up an inflatable pool in your backyard and have the kids wade around in it (with supervision, of course). Get beach paraphernalia, like buckets, scoops, etc., or other water toys and watch them splash around with glee.
- Visit a children’s museum, they’re usually either free or have a nominal fee. Children’s museums are usually hands-on, and interactive, so you won’t be spending your time telling your toddler “No, don’t touch that!”.
- Take a hike in the woods. Strap your baby in a baby carrier, and toddler in dad’s back carrier and enjoy what nature has to offer.
- Check your library for story time and bring the kids. This is best for toddlers and preschoolers. Baby would probably be fussy so time it right when they are napping in a stroller or carrier, or have just woken up, diapered, eaten and in a good mood.
- Buy a bottle of bubbles or make your own (I used to make my own when I was younger) and blow bubbles in the backyard, or in the park.
Got any other ideas? Share them here!