Online Webchats with Cleveland Clinic Experts for February
Once again, Cleveland Clinic is organizing several live webchats for February where you can throw questions and get answers from US top medical specialists and educators. I think that the following selected topics might be of interest to BOL readers as they concern children’s and women’s health.
- Women’s Cardiovascular Health, Thursday, February 5, 2009 – 12 noon (EST), with Dr. Leslie Cho, Director of the Cleveland Clinic’s Women’s Cardiovascular Center.
- Joint Efforts: The Role of Families and Physicians in the Treatment of Children with Arthritis. Tuesday February 10, 2009 – 12 noon (EST), with Dr. Steven Aplaing of the clinic’s Department of Rheumatic and Immunologic Disease
- Cardiac Conditions & Concerns in the Student Athlete Thursday, February 19, 2009 – 12 noon (EST), with pediatric cardiologist Dr.Richard Sterba of Pediatric Institute & Children’s Hospital and Heart and Vascular Institute.
- Ask the Heart Doctor, Friday, February 20, 2009 – 12 noon (EST), with Dr. Michael Faulx, staff cardiologist at Cleveland Clinic Heart & Vascular Institute.
- Treating and Preventing Adolescent Obesity, Wednesday, February 25, 2009 – 12 noon (EST), with Dr. Ellen Rome of the Department of Adolescent Medicine, Pediatric Institute and Children’s Hospital.
Try them out – it’s for free! For more info on how to participate, check out the clinic’s site.