March events to watch out for
What does the month of March have in store for us? Here is a list of events for March that might be of interest to Babies Online readers.
- March 1-8, 2009 National Sleep Awareness Week
- March is Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities Awareness Month
- The third week of March is Poison Prevention Awareness Week
- March is National Nutrition Month
- March is National Peanut Lovers Month – what a shame because of the recalls!
- March is National Frozen Food Month
Arts and Crafts
In addition, the Cleveland Clinic is once again organizing free Live Web Chats on children’s health with the clinic’s health experts:
Pediatric Sleep Disorders Overview
Friday, March 6, 2009, 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. (EST)
Did you know that as many as 25 to 30% of babies and children suffer from sleep disturbances? In this session, Dr. Jyoti Krishna, Head of Pediatric Sleep at Cleveland Clinic Sleep Disorders Center will answer your questions.
Epilepsy in Children and Adolescents: Treatment & Care
Thursday, March 26, 2009 – 12 noon (EST)
More than 2.7 million Americans have epilepsy and every year, more than 45,000 children under 18 are diagnosed with epilepsy. Your questions about this disorder will be answered by Dr. Ingrid Tuxhorn of the Neurological Institute and Epilepsy Center of the Cleveland Clinic.