All New – The New Mom’s Survival Guide
The New Mom’s Survival Guide Answers These And Many Other Questions:
- Why can’t I loose weight?
- I’m just too tired to have sex-and it hurts. What should I do?
- Can I catch croup from my child?
At last your baby has arrived, and you’re experiencing all the joys that come with being a new mom. But you may not have bargained on acne and varicos veins, not to mention constipation, vaginal pains, and mood swings, or perhaps one of the more serious conditions that pregnancy can trigger. In this compassionate, comprehensive guide, Dr. Jennifer Wider, a physician as well as a mother of two small children, delivers up-to-date medical information, candid answers to a host of questions, and expert advice on a range of postpartum issues, including:
- When the baby blues are more than just a phase
- Feelings of isolation for the stay-at-home mom
- Feelings of guilt for the back-to-work mom
- Cracked nipples and other breast-feeding concerns
- Thyroid problems, anemia, diabetes, urinary incontinence, and other conditions that can show up during or after pregnancy.
From redefining yourself to taking care of yourself while caring for your baby, The New Mom’s Survival Guide contains such a wealth of practical help that new moms will turn to it again and again.
Author Bio – Jennifer Wider, MD, is a doctor, author, and radio personality who specializes in women’s health issues. She is the medical adviser to the Society for Women’s Health Research in Washington, D.C. Dr. Wider is a regular contributor to Cosmopolitan magazine and hosts a weekly segment on Cosmo Radio for Sirius Satellite. She has appeared as a health expert on The Today Show, CBS News, Good Day NY, Fox News, and a variety of cable channels. She lives with her physician husband, and their daughter and son, in Fairfield County, Connecticut. Visit the author at www.drwider.com
Babies Online will be selecting someone to receive a FREE copy of The New Mom’s Survival Guide. All you have to do is share your opinion by leaving a comment about this post. That?s it! Leave a comment and you?re entered to win. ~~ This contest is over ~~ Congratulations to the winner ~~